Last change: 28.05.2018
Welcome to espoca.com
Your personal data will be processed on the following grounds:
– Based on a contract – when you order goods from us;
– On the basis of a law – when regulations impose this obligation;
– Based on your consent – in all other cases.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
Name: Espoca Ltd
Address: Bulgaria, 9027, Varna city, Mladost 116
Phone number: +359 893 964 222
Name: Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: Sofia city, ul. Prof. Cvetan Lazarov N2
Phone number: +359 02 91 53 518
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
PRINCIPLES FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
– Good faith, lawfulness and transparency;
– Specific, explicit and legitimate purposes;
– Accuracy and timeliness;
– Storage limitation – no longer than is necessary for the purposes;
– Integrity and confidentiality – protection and security through embedded technical systems;
PURPOSES FOR TAKING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- For giving the products in espoca.com
- For contacting when necessary
- For executing contract obligations
- Accounting purposes
- Statistical purposes
- Marketing purposes
- For creating profile
- For participating in games and raffles
- For identifying personal identity
- For shipping
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA:
– identification data – names
– contact data – address, phone number, email
– The data needed to provide the specific service and without which the service could not be provided;
– Social networking data – when using social network linking tools and espoca.com (for example, when signing up), you authorize us to receive partial data from your account on the relevant social network.
The purpose of requested and processed data from us is a necessity when entering into a contract.
The administrator does not collect data for persons under the age of 16 except with the explicit consent of their parents or legal representatives.
AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION
- Browser type
- Date and time of visits
- Duration and frequency of visits
- IP address
PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is kept for no longer than the statutory time, depending on the purposes for which the data are processed.
Your personal data is stored for a period of 5 years in the case of an order for goods from espoca.com in order to protect legal interests in legal and administrative disputes.
If you only have an email subscription, your personal data is stored for up to 6 months after termination of the subscription.
If you are a site visitor, your personal data is stored until the expiration date of each cookie or deletion from the browser.
If you are a registered user, the data is stored for up to 5 years after termination of the registration if purchases have been made or after the account has been closed if no orders have been made.
RIGHTS IN THE COLLECTION, TREATMENT AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
You have the following rights when processing your personal data:
– Right of access – You have the right to receive confirmation that we process your personal details and, if so, access them;
– Right of rectification – If you find that your personal data we process is inaccurate, you have the right to request that we correct this personal data;
– Right to delete (the right to be forgotten) – You have the right at any time to withdraw consent to process your personal data;
– Right to limit the processing – in some cases you may require a limitation on the processing of your personal data while at the same time it can be stored;
– Right to data portability – You have the right to request that we provide you with the personal data we process in a machine-readable format;
– Right of objection – you have a right to object to the manner and purpose of processing your personal data;
– Right to profiling – you have the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing involving profiling that produces legal consequences for you or in a similar way affecting you to a significant extent;
– Right to a judicial or administrative remedy – you have the right to fill in a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Commission or the court regarding the processing of your personal data by us.
To exercise your rights, you need to send an application to email@example.com or contact us via the contact form of the site.
THIRD PARTIES TO WHOM YOU PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We provide your personal data to third parties in the following cases:
– When we have a legal obligation to share your data;
– When we have received your consent;
– When personal data processors provide services to our business activities as accountants and courier companies, and these individuals have shared responsibility and obligations regarding the protection and processing of your personal data;
– When your pseudo-data is collected automatically for counting, advertising, or statistical purposes from platforms installed on our site such as Google Analytics and Facebook pixels;
SECURITY AND DATA PROTECTION
We have taken the necessary technical measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access or other unlawful forms of processing.
Data is stored on secure servers, and data is transferred through an installed SSL certificate. This is a special Internet protocol that creates an encrypted channel for communication between the web server and the browser.
DATA OF PERSONS UNDER 16 YEARS
If you are under the age of 16, you can not use the services of espoca.com without the written permission of a parent or legal guardian. If you use the site without such permission, we are not responsible for any events or circumstances arising from your actions.
REFERENCES TO OTHER SITES
If you have any questions or comments please contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org